[OLPC-SF] OLPC-SF November meeting this Saturday

Hilary Naylor hnaylor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 13:43:29 EST 2015

Hi Aaron  and all,
  Could we also compare the Amazon Fire tablet with the Lenovo IdeaTab
2107, which is available TechSoup (although it seems you (the nonprofit,
that is) have to be registered with both TechSoup Boost and JourneyEd to
see it there) for $49.

Quote from TS newsletter:
Get slim, lightweightrefurbished tablets
<http://mkto-ab030244.com/B800wQ0LE00000eI0WHZG8N> from JourneyEd for only
$49! Lenovo's IdeaTab 2107 is a great choice for fieldwork and puts all of
your most important apps and documents at your fingertips. This and
thousands of other discounted products are available to JourneyEd
subscribers.

Hilary

---
Hilary Naylor, Ph.D.