[OLPC-SF] olpc-sf May Meeting

carol at carolruthsilver.net carol at carolruthsilver.net
Tue May 13 14:54:38 EDT 2014

2014 May 13
Looking forward to seeing you all -- will be at Saturday's meeting.
  I am going to the Makers Faire Sunday, and may have one extra ticket
for Sunday -- tell me Saturday or before if you want to join our
5-person pass group!)  Carol Ruth Silver

Offices of Carol Ruth Silver
68 Ramona Av San Francisco 94103
415 861 5802 carol at silverlaw.biz

415 861 5802 carol at silverlaw.biz