[OLPC-SF] OLPC-SF January Meeting

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jan 11 21:54:20 EST 2014

Happy birthday OLPC SF. I still fondly remember the meeting I attended back
in August 2008 where I met Sameer for the first time. Oh, and Lee
Felsenstein and John Gilmore were also there.

Oh, and given that it's Saturday evening I hope it's okay that I'll have a
beer in your honour instead of a cake. :-)

Cheers from Vienna,
Christoph

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:

> We have a last minute room change. We meet in 596. This is the conference
> room where we store materials for the summit. I'll post signs by the
> elevator.
>
> Happy birthday to OLPC SF! We are 6 today :-)  June Kleider is bringing us
> a cake. Join us, and help plan activities for 2014.
>
> Cheers,
> Sameer
> On Jan 10, 2014 10:05 PM, "Aaron Borden" <adborden at live.com> wrote:
>
>> Reminder, this meeting is tomorrow! Hope to see you there.
>>

>> On Sat, 2013-12-28 at 23:41 -0700, Aaron Borden wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > Happy New Year! We'll be kicking off our first meeting of the year by
>> > taking stock of our active projects and looking for how we can focus our
>> > energy and skills for 2014.
>> >
>> > OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting Saturday, January
>> > 11th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market Street,
>> > Room 553.
>> >
>> > Everyone is welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be
>> > discussing the latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and
>> > global) projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest
>> > builds to play around with, too.
>> >

>> > Social:
>> > https://www.facebook.com/events/716046018414284/
>> > https://plus.google.com/events/clvn7k0a2j7du0decckphsuana8