[OLPC-SF] fyi: FabLearn 2013 @ Stanford Oct 27-28

Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue May 14 13:43:36 EDT 2013

Is it possible to combine the SF/OLPC Community Summit during the prior
2 days perhaps?

FabLearn 2013 (http://www.fablearn.org/
<http://www.facebook.com/l/2AQH_1eyr/www.fablearn.org/>) -- save the
date! (via Paulo Bikstein)
We're excited to announce that FabLearn 2013 (III Digital Fabrication in
Education Conference) will take place October 27th - 28th, 2013 at
Stanford University. In its third year, FabLearn will continue to bring
together educators, policy-makers, K-12 students, designers,
researchers, fabbers and makers to present, discuss, and learn about
digital fabrication in education, the "makers" movement, and hands-on
learning. Keep an eye out for our Call for Submissions for contributions
to our workshops, paper, poster, and demo sessions, as well as special
sessions for educators, K-12 students, and FabLab/Makerspace coordinators!
Join the Facebook group (http://facebook.com/groups/fablearn) and follow
on Twitter (http://twitter.com/fablearn
<http://www.facebook.com/l/rAQG4eXSf/twitter.com/fablearn>) for updates.
http://www.fablearn.org