[OLPC-SF] OLPC-SF June Meeting

Alex Kleider akleider at sonic.net
Tue Jun 11 17:22:20 EDT 2013

>> Sameer, would you be willing to set up an installation similar to what
>> you've got running in India as a demonstration of the server project?
>> alex
>
> Sure. We can do that. We'll need a XO 1.75, a couple of USB to
> Ethernet dongles and a USB stick for storage or a portable USB drive.

I can produce the 1.75 and USB stick.  I have no 'known to be
functioning' usb/ethernet dongle and what I do have is in Bolinas so not
accessible before the meeting.
If you have no other source, let me know which of these would work and
let me know your exact address and I'll arrange for Amazon to deliver to
you with in 2 days (delivery to Bolinas would not work!)

ps&field-keywords=usb+ethernet+adapter&sprefix=usb+ethernet+%2Caps%2C289