[OLPC-SF] 5th Anniversary OLPC-SF Meeting -- Disappointed!

carol carol at silverlaw.biz
Fri Jan 18 05:14:35 EST 2013

2013 Jan 18
Dear Aaron, Sameer, and friends far and near:
I hope all are well.
Very disappointed I am that I will be out of town for the 5th
Anniversary meeting of OLPC SF, and unable to participate in what looks
to be not only a fun but an important meeting. I look forward to
catching up in early February.
Best regards,
Carol Ruth Silver

On 01/05/2013 12:41 PM, Aaron Borden wrote:
> Happy New Year!
>
> Hope you all have had a pleasant and relaxing holidays. This month is
> OLPC San Francisco's 5th Anniversary! We'll be talking about the latest
> on our projects around the world as well as discussing OLPC community
> news. Feel free to bring your XO for any de-bricking or to update to the
> latest OLPC builds. And of course, what birthday party would be complete
> without cake? Robert has volunteered to provide delicious cake for us to
> enjoy. Bring any other treats/drinks to celebrate!
>
> Saturday, January 26th 10AM - 1PM
> 835 Market Street #553
> San Francisco, CA
>
> -Aaron
> OLPC-SF
>
> Join our event on your preferred social network:
> Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/241695402629179/
> Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/cgh4l1j1nerjc96j7d84jf1mpvs

Carol Ruth Silver
Attorney at Law (retired)