[OLPC-SF] OLPC-SF August Meeting

Aaron Borden adborden at live.com
Mon Aug 5 02:46:35 EDT 2013

Hello,

OLPC San Francisco will be hosting our monthly meeting Saturday, August
10th, from 10AM - 1PM at the downtown SFSU campus, 835 Market Street,
Room 553.

Everyone is welcome to join us for our monthly meeting! We'll be
discussing the latest in OLPC events and give updates on our local (and
global) projects. There will be plenty of XO laptops with the latest
builds to play around with, too. We'll be discussing the upcoming Summit
which is to be held Oct 18th-20th. Please post with any additional
agenda items.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/573164909403120
Google+ https://plus.google.com/events/c2cbul0om77l7ncb4ufu1l8tlts

--