[OLPC-SF] Register article

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:08:31 EDT 2012

Thanks for clarifying that, Sameer. As it is written, and with a quote
by Negroponte later in the story, the laptops in question could have
been OLPC XOs, even though the laptops are not identified (are they
new or used? are they a local brand? A lot of questions aren't
answered here which is bad reporting).

Larry Cafiero