[OLPC-SF] XS 0.7 USB prep: Need Help

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Sat Mar 3 15:25:16 EST 2012

Asus EeePC (Intel Atom 1.6Ghz processor, 800Mhz-1GB Ram) with an Atheros
AR8132 PCI-E only eth0 exists.

wired connected to a Asus RTN56U Dual Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router

George helped with with the manual configuration with my XS acting as a
secondary server with DHCP off as it's connected to my home network with an
already existing server. George might be able to chime in more on this as I
don't fully understand it.

Hope this helps.
--Cherry