[OLPC-SF] XS 0.7 USB prep: Need Help

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Thu Mar 1 15:20:15 EST 2012

Major thanks to George Hunt for helping me with my network configuration
this morning. I learned so much! Now my XS is connected to the internet and
XO can ping and have registered successfully. Yay!

Thanks to Mitch for helping me reset my XO registration. Thanks Daniel for
helping me figure out why my install wasn't working in the first place.

I can finally concentrate on learning how the XS works. Now on to learning
back-ups and restore, saving content, etc.!

Cheers,
Cherry