[OLPC-SF] Fwd: [Server-devel] XS-0.7 "Ometepe" released

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Wed Feb 22 22:10:26 EST 2012

Thanks Daniel! I do have a very OLD version of Fedora (10!). :-(

I did format the drive to VFAT and did the steps you indicated with
the "hack" and I got these things on my USB:

LiveOS  olpcxs.ks  syslinux

Will try installing it now and will post if successful otherwise, I'll
have to do this with Fedora 16 and try again.