[OLPC-SF] Fwd: [Server-devel] XS-0.7 "Ometepe" released

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Wed Feb 22 18:57:26 EST 2012

Doing this the first time and must admit I'm a Linux novice. I had
trouble with the prep of my usb device on this step:

./mkusbinstall.sh /path/to/OLPC-School-Server-0.7-i386.iso /dev/sdb1

in mkusbinstall.sh :

livecd-iso-to-disk --format --msdos --reset-mbr "$1" "$2"

should be:
livecd-iso-to-disk --reset-mbr "$1" "$2"

as --format and --msdos are not options in livecd-iso-to-disk

Thanks,
Cherry