[OLPC-SF] Pub Crawl - starts 195 - 5th St 5:00 PM

carol carol at carolruthsilver.net
Wed Sep 28 16:12:51 EDT 2011

Thirsty Bear is between 2nd & 3rd on Howard, and we could add it to the
Crawl, if anyone is not familiar with it.  Good that no Giants game (no,
no, not good, just convenient).  Let's stick to June's first start at
195 - 5th at 5:00 PM, and plan from there.  See y'all. Reminder: As I
noted in a prior message, I am leaving at 7:00 because I need to be at a
previously scheduled event in the Mission.  Carol Ruth Silver