[OLPC-SF] Help Activity Refresh during summit?

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 21 09:35:26 EDT 2011

Hi Cherry,

this sounds like a great idea though timewise I'd say that 2~3
consecutive hours is the absolute minimum if you want to really make
tangible progress. I the goal is to simply coordinate efforts / exchange
ideas and everyone involved takes 2 hours to prepare for the meeting
(e.g. figuring out which sections of the Help Activity need attention)
then things would take less time.

On the topic of TamTam please note that Caryl was also collecting some
materials earlier this month, including a guide of sorts for playing
"Row, Row, Row Your Boat.":-)

If, and that's unfortunately quite a big if, I do make it across for the
summit then I'd definitely participate in such a session.

Cheers,
Christoph