[OLPC-SF] Help Activity Refresh during summit?

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Wed Sep 21 05:05:26 EDT 2011

Hi All,

As you know we are taking topic suggestions for the OLPC-SF summit. I
thought I'd check
here first if anyone's interested in doing a hack session on the Help
Activity. I think it might have
been a year since the last update? I know a lot of these activities are
intuitive enough to be figured
out by a child but a lot of folks do need a little help.

For instance, I would love to see a short help guide on how to use
TamTamJam/Mini (perhaps something
that will result in a small tune composition at the end of it) since I've
only been able to produce what many would consider
noise with those Activities. Perhaps one small project in Physics? or help
guide for Measure? SocialCalc? If we can do
just one it will be great.

Or is this all too much for an hour or two?

Just checking,
Cherry