[OLPC-SF] [support-gang] OLPC SF Community Summit 2011 / Oct 21-23 / Registration Open!

Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Sep 20 16:08:25 EDT 2011

Caryl,
You're raising a lot of alarms among hundreds of people without
explaining the situation/specifics -- before we burn down the office for
this established small company in SF (hah) can you plz contact
Eventbrite, Inc & clarify hopefully our carefully planned event is on track?

     http://eventbrite.com/contact-us
     http://eventbrite.com/contact/

Thanks!

Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !