[OLPC-SF] I have one attendee that I need help with..

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Sat Oct 1 14:55:46 EDT 2011

Thanks Everyone! I will narrow down my search to the areas/places you
recommended. I didn't get a response on price range query so I'll just give
her a list or recommendations of places with available rooms grouped into
three price ranges.
On Oct 1, 2011 11:27 AM, "Robert Howard" <rihoward at rawbw.com> wrote:
> Cherry,
>
> You need to find out what she is budgeting per day and what her
expectations are with regards to accommodation.

> Robert
>
> On Sep 30, 2011, at 1:56 AM, Cherry Withers wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> So the governor of 11 municipalities in the Philippines just emailed to
let me know that she's joining the
>> summit (Her region will be the site for a 550 laptop deployment this
November) Actually, her administrator
>> wrote me the email asking for help in finding a hotel for her stay here
from Oct 12-24th. I am not very familiar
>> with downtown SF. Could someone please tell me of safe and accessible
areas where I can start my search?