[OLPC-SF] Haiti Solar power charging XO project (New Video)

Kevin Gordon kgordon at epcanada.com
Wed May 4 07:55:28 EDT 2011

Nice!  Made me Smile.

Cheers

KG

Kevin Gordon|CTO
EP Canada Film Services Inc.
130 Bloor Street West, Suite 500, Toronto, Ontario M5S 1N5
Tel: 416.927.2218 Fax: 416.920.9134
Email: kgordon at epcanada.com<mailto:kgordon at epcanada.com> Website: www.epcanada.com<http://www.epcanada.com/>

Our Vancouver office has moved to Building 6 - 555 Brooksbank Ave., North Vancouver, BC, V7J 3S5
[cid:go_green.jpg at 800b1ab5211d4debbf095c926cb30483]

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. Thank you.
Ce courriel pourrait contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou privil?gi?s. Si vous n'?tes pas le v?ritable destinataire, veuillez nous en aviser imm?diatement. Merci.