[OLPC-SF] S African Teachers XO training?

george pope gpope111 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 17:15:26 EST 2011

..please sign me for xo training next sat 1/15/11 or when ever
visitors get here.

----------------
I marked the following in my calender but may have lost the tread on
an actual program.

Is this happening? In San Rafael? Time? It happens that would be more
convenient for me.

Saint Mark's School 39 Trellis Drive · San Rafael, CA 94903 ·
415.472.8000 Talked to a teacher up there who knew nothing about this.

george

from correspondence 8 Jan 2011

..We have an upcoming opportunity (likely next week). Some teachers are
travelling to SF from South Africa. This project is in conjunction
with saintmarks/Eduweavers (http://www.saintmarksschool.org/).

I've booked 10 XOs from our library just in case. If any of you are up
for it, write back and let us know. I'll pass along more details as I
find out more.

thanks

george