[OLPC-SF] Lodging help for summit?

Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Aug 26 03:05:40 EDT 2011

Thanks Cherry for leading this absolutely central piece!  I already have
a long and growing list of folks who will want to talk to you & June
Kleider soon, and will contribute directly with real-world community
action (returning the favor with summit notetaking, etc) if we pull
together.

We have 8 weeks left exactly, and it will go by fast, partic for those
of us "very offline" in Haiti!
Til then watch this absolutely hilarious 82-sec video, particularly
those not hip to how+why couchsurfing in fact works -- thanks entirely
to gracious/connector people like Cherry+June enabling entire communities:

     http://www.airbnb.com/safety

In short, TALK TO STRANGERS, escape the bubble =)

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !