[OLPC-SF] Saturday: August meeting

Bruce Baikie bruce at green-wifi.org
Sat Aug 13 11:32:35 EDT 2011

Sameer & Aaron,

I am just off the plane back from Haiti, late yesterday.  We had a
success solar pv installation for charging 500 XO's.

However, I am having some stomach issues today and will play it safe by
staying home today.

Next month I will be happy to provide a full report, short video, and
presentation on this project.

For today's meeting, would it be possible for a teleconference
connection for the Community Summit discussion?

Happy to provide a dial in conference bridge number and pass code if a
call conference will work today.

best regards and happy to have a hot shower today!
Bruce