[OLPC-SF] Saturday: August meeting

Aaron Borden adborden at live.com
Wed Aug 10 01:00:10 EDT 2011

Hello,

It's been nearly 4 weeks since our last meeting in July, which means
this Saturday is our August OLPC-SF meeting! We'll be discussing our
annual Community Summit as well as a few project updates (Post with any
additional agenda items).

Want to help with the Summit planning and organization? Join us at the
meeting! Won't be able to make the meeting? Ping the list! There are
still plenty of tasks without an "owner" so let us know if you want to
help.

Where: Downtown SFSU Campus, Room 553, 835 Market Street, San Francisco
When: Saturday, August 13th, 2011 10AM - 2PM

See you there!

-Aaron