[OLPC-SF] OLPC-SF September meeting

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Sep 15 22:29:50 EDT 2010

We meet on September 18, 2010 for our next meeting.

Agenda:

10AM to 10:30AM - meet and greet.
10:30AM to 11:30AM OLPC-SF community Summit 2010 discussions. Please
join us and provide your ideas.
11:30AM to 12:15PM OLPC pilots in Jamaica. Involving all stakeholders
- children, teachers, families. Ministry of Ed too! - Sameer
Verma/SFSU
12:15PM to 1PM Load testing the OLPC XS School Server. Different
hardware and what they can support. - Benjamin Tran/SFSU (Masters
Thesis Project).
1PM - 2PM XO-1 and XO-1.5 software updates.

Where: Room 553, SF State Downtown campus (835 Market St., San
Francisco,CA, 94103). Note that this location is NOT the main campus.
This is the same building as the new Westfield mall that houses
Bloomingdale's. Look for the SFSU banner on Market St. between 4th and
5th streets, right next to Walgreens. Take the elevator to the 5th
floor.

    *      By car:
http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/directions/downtown_center/car.html
    *      By Muni:
http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/directions/downtown_center/muni.html
    *      By BART:
http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/directions/downtown_center/bart.html

A huge thank you to San Francisco State University's College of
Business Graduate Program for letting us use a room on Saturdays.

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems