[OLPC-SF] Is there any one else in Santa Cruz?

Nina Stawski me at ninastawski.com
Thu Oct 14 16:14:15 EDT 2010

Sylvia,

I will be in Santa Cruz this Sunday, in the morning.
It would be great if I could get it - and try to fix it then, since it
doesn't boot.

I am new to OLPC and would like to participate in some development for XO,
so the laptop itself may be very handy.

Kind regards,
Nina

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone