[OLPC-SF] Is there any one else in Santa Cruz?

Sylvia Caras olpc.caras at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 11:29:19 EDT 2010

I have an XO from 11/2007 and the packaging.  I would like to donate it to
someone.  The battery charges, it turns on, it doesn't boot.  (I had been
intending to bring it to Bhutan and I didn't go on that trip and now think
this machine might be better put into use.)

I'd dearly love a T shirt, but I'm not going to the Summit - I'm posting
today because if someone from Santa Cruz is going to San Francisco next
weekend and and would like to take this unit, I can bring it to you.

Sylvia

Sylvia Caras
Santa Cruz (near downtown)