[OLPC-SF] OLPC SF Community Summit 2010

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Tue Oct 5 18:11:22 EDT 2010

Hello everybody,

The organizing volunteer team is working hard to get resources
together to make the upcoming summit useful and memorable. If you
haven't already registered, please do so. Space is *limited*. We have
to charge a registration fee to offset costs on our end (space,
t-shirts, etc). Please register soon if you intend to be at this
event.

http://olpcsf.org/CommunitySummit2010/

Topics are starting to fill up. So are the attendees. You may
recognize some of these names and faces. People with a lot of
experience in Sugar development, and XO deployments the world over. We
hope to have small and large deployments share experiences.

http://olpcsf.org/CommunitySummit2010/register.php

So, please sign up and we'll see you at the event!

A worldwide invitation at
http://blog.laptop.org/2010/10/05/community-summit-2010-october-23-24/

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems