[OLPC-SF] Self Organizing Education Research by Sugata Mitra 2010

carol carol at carolruthsilver.net
Mon Nov 8 16:14:42 EST 2010

RE:  Sugata Mitra's educational revolution
2010 Nov 8 Monday
Grant, thanks so much for bringing this to the fore.  I am really so
very sorry that I will not be at the next Saturday's  November meeting
(because of a conflict with a Central Asia Institute meeting which I
called and therefore cannot skip.)  But I will catch up with you-all
afterward on this subject which, as you may recall, is dear to my heart
(I have pics of kids at a Hole in the Wall computer in Kalkaji, New
Deli, which I took in 2009).
Best regards,
Carol Ruth Silver