[OLPC-SF] next meeting on March 13

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Fri Mar 12 01:51:36 EST 2010

Meeting on the 13th. Details at http://tinyurl.com/olpcsf and
http://opensource.sfsu.edu/node/677

10:00 AM - Meet and Greet.

10:20AM - We'll attempt to do a voice call with Carol Ruth Silver
(Afghanistan) at 10:20AM. Don't be late!

11:00 AM - A vehicle for education: Working with courses and content
in Moodle and XOs.

12:00PM - Usual business. Updates, upgrades, Solar panel trickery,
school servers, and so on.

See you all Saturday!!!

cheers,
Sameer