[OLPC-SF] Christoph Derndorfer's excellent slides

Rose Rosenthal roserosesf at att.net
Mon Jan 11 20:03:18 EST 2010

WHAT AN ASTOUNDINGLY GOOD PRESENTATION!!!!!!!!!!!

I BOUGHT FROM THE FIRST BATCH OF G1G1 XO'S.    BUT I AM STILL A FAIRLY
NEW USER OF THE XO.

Your slide presentation is so good that it has answered a lot of my
questions about  the XO project and especially about related
subjects.........
         like Sugar-on-a-stick  , FLOSS,  etc.   Ands if you didn't
already answer a questions, you gave me the reference to find the
answer.

Great work and generous of you to share it!!!!!!!      --Rosie Rosenthal