[OLPC-SF] December 11 meeting

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Dec 8 20:19:07 EST 2010

We have room 553, 835 Market St. San Francisco available from 10AM to
2pm on Dec 11. Dec 18 is hard to get because of final exams and such.
We don't have any agenda items, but feel free to send items that you
would like to hear about. I do have new builds of SugarDextrose for
both XO1 and XO1.5 available and running and I can demo those.
Dextrose is an image of Sugar on Fedora, built specifically for the
XO.

"Dextrose is a Sugar distribution for the XO-1 and XO-1.5 jointly
developed by Activity Central, Paraguay Educa, Plan Ceibal and Sugar
Labs in collaboration with the OLPC and Sugar community."
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Dextrose

cheers,
Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems