[OLPC-SF] OLPC-SF Community Summit Oct 22-24 -- highlighting Sugar Labs / Realness

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Thu Aug 5 11:56:59 EDT 2010

Sameer,

Do you have a flyer that I can distribute? How far along are you guys from
planning? I don't want to pre-empt anything or
double any efforts. But I'd like to help. When will the call for
papers/talks going happen? It will probably give us some insights
on room scheduling.

Let me know what I can do from all the way out here in San Jose.
--Cherry