[OLPC-SF] SalaamGarage.com

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 22:27:55 EDT 2010

I heard Amanda Koster speak last year and heard about her operation
based in Seattle.  They are doing an amazing job pairing citizen
journalism / vacations with deserving NGOs in other countries.  Might
there be some room for collaboration?  Could any deployments use some
citizen journalism press?

Below is the most recent announcement they made about an upcoming trip
they are training their citizen journalists for.

Regards,

Grant Bowman