[OLPC-SF] April 2010 Deployment Info

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 00:18:20 EDT 2010

FYI, this wiki page http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Deployments only claims
to be up to date as of August 2009 (the column presently totals to
1,077,582, not 1,400,000) but this is the best place I know to look up
deployment information.  If anyone knows of a better page, please let
us know.  If the deployments in which we know about need to be updated
let's find a way to do that too.  For example, I see on that list that
Madagascar is missing that I know the Kleiders and others (directly
and indirectly) have been working to support.  We missed you at the
meeting today Isabella, June and Alex.  Wikis work best when everyone
feels comfortable contributing what they can.

Cheers,

Grant