[OLPC-SF] Screenshots of Moodle lesson

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Sat Apr 3 17:14:22 EDT 2010

Hi Sameer,

Thank you for doing the intro to Moodle and XS on our last meeting. Could
you possibly sent me the link to your documents?
Also hoping for screen/video shots version of the lecture. May not be ready
for the training but hoping to be able to bundle them in CDs to sent over
before the deployment in July?
Unfortunately, the hardware that will be used for the training will not be
the same one for the deployment.

I'm also going to do follow up webcasts lessons for them as the 5-days for
the training may not be enough to cover everything. Sigh.

Thanks again,
Cherry