[OLPC-SF] FYI, HackerDojo Events...

Charles Merriam charles.merriam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 10:40:50 EDT 2009

Hi All,

The HackerDojo is now open down in Mountain View and makes a good
south bay hacking space and meeting place.   I've been lurking on the
list for a while:  I won't drive up to SF.  Having people get together
in the south bay can be fun.

The HackerDojo is 5,000 sqft of office and warehouse space with
reliable internet, lots of comfy nooks, meeting space, and an
electronics lab.  It's usually open about 10am to 10pm or later.
Good connections to public transport and freeways.  It's not baby
friendly and can handle events for up to about 300 people.  As a
member, I can host free events.

If you there is interest in meeting down here occasionally, let me
know.  Also, feel free to come by the party tomorrow night (Saturday
evening) to see it full of people or any other time to just see it.
HackerDojo.com

Have a great day!

Charles Merriam