[OLPC-SF] Saturday's meeting

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Thu Sep 10 20:02:36 EDT 2009

Note: This meeting is on SFSU's main campus, and not the downtown location.

What: OLPC-SF meets at San Francisco State University

Why: Get updates on all of our micro-deployments and in depth info
from Bruce Baikie on OLPCorps Africa - Senegal and Carol Ruth Silver
on OLPC Afghanistan and Hole-in-the-wall project in India. We'll also
have updates on the school server part of the project and the
Community Book Sprint in Washington DC and the somewhat related
unveiling of the OLPC XO 1.5 that happened in DC as well.

When: Saturday, September 12, 2009 from 10am to 2pm

Where: Business Bldg. 202, SF State main campus (1600 Holloway Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94132).

    Map: http://www.sfsu.edu/~sfsumap/

    By car: http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/directions/main_campus/car.html

    By Muni: http://www.sfsu.edu/~parking/directions/main_campus/muni.html

Who: A big thank you to College of Business @SFSU for providing us
with meeting space.

See you all there!

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems