[OLPC-SF] March meeting...

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Tue Mar 3 12:51:58 EST 2009

Just a quick heads-up. March meeting will be on the 14th of March at
the same location. I'll send out the note later today.

For the meeting, we have a presentation by Marcel Pahlavan, who has
something akin to Squeak that runs on the XO. This will run about 1/2
hour. Other suggestions are welcome. We'll have the usual upgrades,
troubleshooting, etc. and update on the repair center. We may have an
update from the Starr King Elementary folks as well.

We do need ideas from you. Please speak up!

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University