[OLPC-SF] learning implode...

Sarah Mei sarahmei at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 18:24:44 EDT 2009

My daughter, who just turned 4, did exactly the same thing a few
months ago. Even the same program - implode. She loves it! She totally
gets that you have to consolidate multiple blocks of a particular
color, in order to get rid of them and get the smiley face.

It was great for the plane ride to a conference in May. She explained
to the people sitting around us in GREAT detail how you played it.

Of course now she wants ubuntu like our other OLPC, so that she can
have the screen saver. :)