[OLPC-SF] learning implode...

Tom Wadbrook tomwadbrook at drewschool.org
Wed Jun 17 04:53:43 EDT 2009

In fact, I'm going to follow that last email right up with a request for
assistance... if anyone out there can do some legwork in the next 24
hours, it would be a huge help. I'm looking for some content to load on
our laptops, specifically, French language children's books in epub
format (we're using FBReader instead of the Reader activity). Also the
Koran, also in French epub. I had a hard time finding much before
arriving here other than a couple of books about a character called
Miquette. If you can help, please do!  Email directly to me - tom at
drewschool dot org.

Many thanks,
Tom