[OLPC-SF] trouble connecting to wifi access points with XO

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 10:06:27 EDT 2009

hi,

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 1:25 AM, Grant Bowman <grantbow at gmail.com> wrote:

> What version of the XO system are you running?  "Build 767 " or
> "Release 8.2.0" was the current version per
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support before www.sugarlabs.org was the
> sole developer of Sugar.  There is a newer "Release 8.2.1"
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_Notes/8.2.1 or "build 802" but most
> pages on laptop.org haven't been updated yet.  Do a "cat
> /etc/olpc-release" to check your machine.  I would love to stop by and
> help with your project, just let me know.

That's awesome, I would love to have you involved with our effort to get XOs
in this school, Grant.  I willl be meeting with the teachers at the end of
June / beginning of July.  Could we meet some time this week to discuss in
person?  Maybe Friday at 2 pm?  I might be meeting w someone at noon, but if
that meeting doesn't work, then maybe you and I could meet at noon?  Thx
either way.