[OLPC-SF] Quick XO question

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 11:11:57 EST 2009

Thanks, Robert.
I have no doubt that the XO can handle a lot, but it's navigating the GUI
and pointing out to the student (who, apparently, doesn't use his XO enough
to tell me how to navigate) where things are to get him going on doing HTML
coding in a text document was the point of my original question.
It's unlikely that I'm going to introduce him to vi at this point because
he's the only kid in the class with a Linux laptop (besides his teacher, of
course).

Larry Cafiero