[OLPC-SF] Quick XO question

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 22:58:55 EST 2009

Thanks, Robert. I want the student to use his XO in class, but it seems a
little limited in what we're doing (i.e., making very simple Web sites).

As it turned out, he used my laptop in class (with Fedora 10) and I used the
XO, which was a blast, despite my fingers being waaaaaaaaaaay too big for
the keyboard.

Thanks again for your help.

Larry Cafiero