[OLPC-SF] January meeting - What are the plans?

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Fri Jan 9 11:32:31 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 11:23 AM, rihoward1 at gmail.com
<rihoward1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has a date and location been selected for the January meeting?
> regards,
> /Robert H.

Location will be SFSU Downtown Center on the 17th of January. I'm
waiting to get confirmation from a group of teachers and parents who
have a dozen XOs and would like to come to the meeting and discuss
their plans. I believe the school is in SF.

I'm in Jamaica at the University of West Indies, but will be back in
time for the Jan meeting and will share OLPC pilot efforts here.

By the way, this will be the first anniversary meeting :-)

http://opensource.sfsu.edu/node/446

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.