[OLPC-SF] XO Donations for Boston Pilot Program

Katelyn Foley kfoley at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 3 23:21:59 EST 2009

Dear OLPC San Francisco,

Hello from OLPC Boston! We are two Harvard students from the OLPC Boston
group who are organizing an XO pilot program at the Cambridge Friends School
in Cambridge, MA (http://www.cambridgefriendsschool.org/).

The pilot program includes teacher training sessions, classroom activities
for students, and after-school workshops based on the XO. We are in the
process of training three sixth grade teachers and fundraising XO laptops
for 28 sixth grade students.

If you have a G1G1 laptop that you would like to donate, we would really
appreciate your consideration. To find out more information about the pilot
program, sign up for our newsletter, or to inquire about donations, please
email MacKenzie Sigalos at msigalos at fas.harvard.edu and Katelyn Foley at
kfoley at fas.harvard.edu.

Thanks so much for your time and help!

MacKenzie and Katelyn