[OLPC-SF] this month's meeting...

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:38:11 EDT 2009

After it was back ordered for weeks I finally got a developer machine. I
sshed into it and thought all would be fine. I set it aside until yesterday
when I tried to get it running again. From the symptoms, some #openplug IRC
and some forum posts I read my guess is that the power supply failed. Global
Scale has responded quickly.  They are shipping me a new one with a return
shipping label. The unit has promise but it seems they are still working out
some issues. Not ready for any deployments yet, lol.

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam