[OLPC-SF] this month's meeting...

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Aug 5 15:41:31 EDT 2009

I've heard back from a few people about meeting down in Sunnyvale at the
18th Picnix event (http://www.linuxpicnic.org/twiki/bin/view/Picnix18/) on
the 15th. I have also heard back from the group that is doing a deployment
in South Africa. They will have updates for us and would like to come to a
meeting and do a presentation. There is some activity afoot with the Starr
King group. Maybe we'll get an update from them soon?

Here's what I propose: We meet on the 15th in Sunnyvale for OLPC-SF &
Picnix, and see if we can do a regular meeting on the 22nd in downtown SF.

Ed (Cherlin), can you coordinate some of the things for the 15th @ Picnix?

cheers,
Sameer
--