[OLPC-SF] Room available to meet on Sept 20

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Sun Sep 21 15:47:07 EDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 1:06 AM, rihoward1 at gmail.com
<rihoward1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anybody planning on  attending the meeting on Sept. 20th?

Nobody showed up, so my students wrapped up and went home.

Can we plan on meeting on the 11th of October (second Saturday)?

Seriously, someone on the list needs to step up and plan on these
events. My semester is full of travel plans, so its likely that I
won't be in SF for November and December. I can try to get you a room,
but that's all I can do for Nov and Dec.

There are 100 people on this list. No takers?

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University