[OLPC-SF] September meeting...

Arlet S restoration at catlover.com
Thu Sep 11 20:29:08 EDT 2008

Hello -- I did find out that we can apply to use a room at the SF Main
library and  have them post a notice of it. However, the wifi is
frequently overloaded. So I didn't think the Main would be good for a
meeting. But it seems like it would be good place for an educational talk
about OLPC. The local branches have wifi and some branches have meeting
rooms. However, I have been very busy and have not checked out the
Stonestown or other branches -- what the process for applying is.  I will
try to do that in a few days, but it may be too late for this month.
Arletta