[OLPC-SF] OLPC-SF Digest, Vol 11, Issue 14

Anil Daswani ahdaswani at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 13:08:40 EST 2008

Hi Joachim,
thanks for taking the lead with the repair center. I'd love to join, but I live in the south bay, so perhaps I can run a sister repair center out here ? We can discuss over the next OLPC-SF meeting. If you can help me get up to speed with everything repair (with a full disassemble/reassemble cycle), that'll be great.

I've added myself to the repair center page.

Anil
--
Give a Laptop, Get a Laptop, Change the World
http://www.laptop.org/xo