[OLPC-SF] [Grassroots-l] Linux World booth

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Thu May 22 09:40:53 EDT 2008

Edward Cherlin wrote:
> One Laptop Per Child has been accepted for a free booth in the .Org
> Pavilion at Linux World in San Francisco, August  5-7, 2008. Let me
> know of you will be attending and if you are willing to lend us an XO
> or help out in the booth. Booth workers get a free exhibits pass.

Excellent! It also helps to have small flyers and demos planned out
before the event. At LugRadio live, we had a few kids showing off their
XO skills, but if I remember correctly, LinuxWorld has a 18+ policy...I
guess we'll just have to remember to be kid-like :-)

Sign me up!

Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.